Looking for a drummer, harmonica player and/or vocal harmonies on your next studio project? Need a sub for any unforseen circumstances? Want to enhance your sound at an upcoming event?
I’m available for live shows and studio sessions offering several services to help you create the perfect recording or give your event/gig a bigger sound.
I offer the right equipment to accommodate any size arena from a full-size stage, down to smaller configurations, to fit your needs and location. Add the harmonica to create a special element to compliment your live or studio performance. I also offer vocal harmonies for a richer sound.
Drop me a message about your upcoming project or current musician needs. Click here to send me a message: Contact Form
- Roland electronic drum kit, including percussion & special effects
- DW “Performance Series” drum kit
- DW “Collectors Series” 7×14 snare drum
- Ludwig 1971 Supraphonic 6.5x 14 snare drum
- Zildjian & Sabian cymbal’s
- DW pedals & hardware
- Hohner Harmonicas
- Custom made harmonica microphones (Astatic JT30 & Turner)
- Sonny Jr. “Super Cruncher” boutique harmonica amp
- Kalamazoo II vintage amplifier
- Lone Wolf “Harp Delay” pedal
- Vocal mic – AKG D-3800
These are just some of the artists I’ve worked with:
- Jimmy Buffett – The #1 wish on my Bucket List. Nov. 5, 2015 MOTM Parrot Head Convention, Key West main stage. I played drums with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band.
- A1A – Founding member along with Jeff Pike. Played percussion, harmonicas, vocals as my full-time job for 12 years. We performed at many corporate gigs, Parrot Head Club events all over the country, the Caribbean, a 4th of July event for US military in Japan and numerous Parrot Head cruises. Recorded two lives albums: A1A Live and A1A & Friends Live at Hemingway’s.
- James “Sunny Jim” White – played numerous gigs with, Parrot Head events, a week with his band in Key West during the annual MOTM Parrot Head Convention: harmonica & drums.
- Johnny Russler & The Beach Bums – played harmonica on their cd, Amigos Out at Sea, & played at a Make-A-Wish fundraiser event in Cincinnati.
- Jimmy & the Parrots – sat in with them on percussion & harmonica at events during MOTM Parrot Head Convention.
- Tall Paul – played harmonica with him several times at various gigs, including 2015 MOTM in Key West on the main stage and Margaritaville Cafe.
- Don Middlebrook – played harmonica in a variety of venues throughout the years.
- Peter Mayer – sat in on harmonica in a few gigs during the time we’ve known each other over 25 years.
- Dave Lapio (steel pans) – He was guest musician in various A1A gigs. I played drums in the studio on one of his Trop Rock albums, Uncovered.
- John Patti (steel pans) – I invited John Patti to play with A1A for his first Trop Rock gig. John was surprised to find out we were playing with his hero, Robert Greenidge.
- Jerry Diaz – sat in on various occasions for fun!
- Thom Shepherd – He sat in with the “all star” band I played drums for at the Bull in Key West during the MOTM Parrot Head Convention in 2013.
- Scearce & Ketner – duo from Swansboro, NC who’s especially good at blue grass. I played drums and harmonica on their cd, “Three,” as well as many gigs over the years: drums & harmonica.
Sample PerformancesLive recording of me playing drums on “Margaritaville” with Jimmy Buffett. Live recording of me singing the lead vocal and playing harmonica on the song “Some White People Can Dance,” a song written by Greg “Fingers” Taylor on his album Chest Pains. Live recording of me playing percussion and singing harmony vocals in the band I co-founded, A1A, on the song “Lage Nom Ai,” a song by Jimmy Buffett.
Check out my Gallery page for videos of a few of my performances.